- Splines over Voronoi Diagrams
- Procedural Modeling of Urban Environments
- Geo-spatial Information Visualization
- Laser Scanning at Mesa Verde
- Telesculpture 1999-2007
- Santa Catalina Mountain Clouds
- Quantitative Studies of Rock Abrasion on Earth & Mars
- Forensic Reconstruction of George Washington
- Decision Theater at Arizona State University
- 3D Face Authentication for Biometric Access Control
- 3D Handwriting Analysis
- 3dK Knowledge Project
- ANIC - Advanced Neural Implant Control
- Integrative Graduate Education and Research Training on Neural and Musculo-skeletal Adaptation in Form and Function (IGERT).
PRISM remains the focal point for interdisciplinary research involving 3D data acquisition, modeling, visualization and analysis since 1996. Many interdisciplinary collaborators in physical anthropology, archeology, geological sciences, psychology and business have worked with PRISM, benefiting from the center’s many resources.